- Are You Allowed To Work At Home?
- What Will I Need To Be Able To Work From Home?
- Advantages To Working At Home
- Is Your Home Setting Appropriate For Work At Home?
- How To Find Work At Home
- If I Want To Start A Business At Home, How Do I Figure Out Which Is Best For Me?
- How Will You Market Yourself Or Your Business If You Work At Home?
- Contact Your Neighbors Before Starting A Business At Home
Work: At Home (Freelance Or Your Own Business)
Home based work can allow people living after a diagnosis the ability to earn money ranging from a little to a lot on your own schedule and without regard to how you look at the moment. Thanks to the computer revolution, 1 in 10 workers work on their own at home.
If you are thinking about working at home, because you will be self employed, are starting a business, consider the following subjects, each of which are discussed in other sections of this article. If you are considering working at home to tele-commute to work or as an accommodation to help you do your job, click here.
- In general
- Your own business
- How to find work at home
- If I want to start a business at home, how do I figure out what is best for me?
- How will you market yourself or your business?
- Contact your neighbors before starting a business at home
- Keep in mind all the strategies for making a new business work. If you will be self employed, see Becoming Self Employed. If you will be starting a small business at home, see: Business Start Up.