Tips For Reducing Risk Of Cancer
To reduce the risk of cancer recurring:
- Eat a Cancer Prevention Diet.
- Avoid carcinogens. Carcinogens are cancer causing substances found in food. For example:
- Do not cook oils on high heat. Oils become carcinogenic on high heat.
- Avoid foods that look or smell moldy. They may contain aflatoxin which is a carcinogen
- Avoid cured, dried or preserved meats. They are cured with nitrates or nitrites.
- Limit barbecues. You can reduce carcinogens in barbecued foods sby pre heating the meat in a microwave or the oven.
- Avoid smoked foods.
- Buy organic fruits and vegetables when possible to avoid additives and pesticides.
- Get rest.
- Do what you can to reduce stress. Learn how to deal with stress you cannot eliminate.
For information about each of these subjects, see the documents in "To Learn More."
To Learn More
Get Your Personal Guide