- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PERSONAL HOME PAGESNext » « Previous
Personal home pages are considered member content, and thus are subject to the same guidlines covering all other member content described in this agreement. In addition, personal home pages are subject to the following:
- Survivorship A to Z, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any personal home page. The views expressed on personal home pages on the Site are the responsiblity of the posting member, not Survivorship A to Z, Inc.
- Survivorship A to Z, Inc. does not preview personal home pages before they appear on the Site. Survivorship A to Z, Inc. may, at its sole discretion, remove personal home pages found to be in violation of any guidlines or for any other reason. However, it is not obligated to do so.
- You agree not to restrict access to any page through the use of password protection or other means.
- You agree that Survivorship A to Z, Inc. has the right to run advertisements on your home page. These advertisements may include, but are not limited to "banner" and "pop-up" advertisements.
- Survivorship A to Z, Inc. may establish an upper limited on the amount of computer storage capacity that is allocated to each home page.
- Survivorship A to Z, Inc. shall have the right but not the obligation, in it's sole discretion as it may be exercised from time to time, to delete all or part of a home page that is inactive for more than ninety (90) days. Such right shall include all information you provide in any and all work sheets and/or charts.
Get Your Personal Guide