- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENTNext » « Previous
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Donald Lefari, Esq. copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
You may contact Donald Lefari, Esq., Agent for copyright issues relating to this web site, as follows: donald_lefari at msn dot com or call: 212.717.6540
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Survivorship A to Z, Inc. maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Users and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.