- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREASNext » « Previous
A Public Area is any part of the Site in which members of the public communicate with other members of the public, such as a chat room, bulletin board, or community Ask Our Expert or similar posting or other member or public community.
You are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Survivorship A to Z, Inc. and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Survivorship A to Z, Inc. in its sole discretion.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business.
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form).
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonating another person.
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses without their prior written consent.
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming." Or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Survivorship A to Z, Inc. exposes the corporation or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Survivorship A to Z, Inc. reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Survivorship A to Z, Inc. or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.