- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLYNext » « Previous
The Site has several tools that allow you to record and store information, including a password. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to:
- Control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords.
- Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your SAZ account and password.
- Promptly inform Survivorship A to Z, Inc. of any need to deactivate a password.
You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your member name or password. You agree to immediately notify Survivorship A to Z, Inc. if you believe that any unauthorized use of your member name or password, or any other breach of security has occurred.
You grant Survivorship A to Z, Inc. and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site.
Survivorship A to Z, Inc. cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, including but not limited to personal information such as your Social Security Number, medical condition, medications, treatments, financial information, legal information, and/or social information.
Survivorship A to Z, Inc. cannot and does not assume any responsibliity or liability for your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Survivorship A to Z, Inc. tools and services.