- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICENext » « Previous
Although the Site contains financial recommendations and comments, Survivorship A to Z, Inc. does not provide financial or investment advice through the Site and does not represent that any recommendations or comments are suitable for you, including but not limited to those contained in the Survivorship A to Z Personalized Guide. Although the Guide corresponds to your answers to questions, it does not substitute for face-to-face advice about your particular situation.
You agree to make your own independent evaluation of the financial and investment information and recommendations throughout the Site.
The accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such Information cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Survivorship A to Z, Inc. is not under an obligation to update the Information to reflect circumstances that may occur. You acknowledge that none of the Information will be used by you as tax advice.
Users of the Site should be cautious about any and all financial recommendations and should consider the source of any advice on their financial situation. Various factors may influence or factor into an expert's financial analysis or opinion.
All users are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual options before making a financial decision.