- USE OF CONTENT
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
- THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LIABILITY OF SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS
- USE OF LIVE AND USER TO USER AREAS
- PERSONAL HOME PAGES
- NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
- SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Following are the terms and conditions for use of the website SurvivorshipAtoZ.org (Site.) Please read them carefully. If you have questions about the meaning of any provisions, please contact your attorney. If you do not agree with all of the terms and provisions, please do not use this Site.
Survivorship A to Z, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and/or our policies, at any time and without notice to you. Changes will be posted in this section. They will govern use of the Site from and after the date such changes are posted. We recommend that you review the Terms and Conditions of Use each time you return to this website.
Use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions, in their current form or as modified.