- If I Return To Work, When Will My Income From My Disability Income Policy Stop?
- How Do I Confirm My Interpretation of Provisions of a Long Term Disability Income Policy?
- Will The Insurance Company Help Me Become Able To Go Back To Work?
- If I Can Only Work Part-Time: Do I Still Receive A Benefit?
- If I Can Only Work Part-Time: If I Receive A Benefit, How Much Will It Be?
- What If I Make Less In My New Job Than My Old Job?
- What If I Start Work, But I Have To Stop Working Again Because Of My Health? Recurring Disabilities Provisions
- What Should I Do If I Am Considering Going Back To Work?
Return to Work: Individual Disability InsuranceNext »
If you are receiving an income from an individual Long Term Disability Policy, and are considering returning to work, it's important to understand the impact your return to work will have on this coverage, including what would happen if you have a relapse.
The impact in different areas is described in the other sections of this article.
NOTE: If your disability insurance is a group policy and you are considering returning to work, instead of this article, please see Return To Work: Group Disability Insurance.