Prostate Cancer Support Groups
To locate a support group for men with prostate cancer, see:
- American Cancer Society. Call 800.ACS 2345. Ask about the Man To Man program.
- Association of Oncology Social Workers. Call 215.599.6093
- Breast Cancer Network Of Strength (formerly "Y-ME") - contact a local affiliate at: www.networkofstrength.org/locations/
- Cancer Care. Call: 800.813.HOPE
- Cancer Support Community (formerly Gilda's Club Worldwide and The Wellness Community). Local and online support groups. For online support groups, go to: www.thewellnesscommunity.org/mm/Community.aspx . To find a support group in your community, contact a local affiliate. Contact information is at:www.thewellnesscommunity.org/hc/Communities/Local-Communities/communities.asp x
- UsToo. To find a support group near you, see: www.UsToo.org
- National Alliance of State Prostate Cancer Coalitions: www.naspcc.com
- Your local cancer center may provide support groups.
To Learn More
Get Your Personal Guide