- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Disclosure To Outside Contractors
- CONTACT US WITH PRIVACY-RELATED QUESTIONS
- SAZ COLLECTS TWO KINDS OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails and Newsletters
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Surveys or Contests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Editorial/Interview Requests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails to SAZ
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Cookies
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Log Files
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Tracking and Merging Information From Other Sources
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Information Collected By Third Parties Not Acting On Behalf of SAZ
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY SELLERS
- DISCLOSURE TO LINKED SITES
- OTHER DISCLOSURES
- HOW SAZ HANDLES SECURITY
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTING SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTING SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z« Previous
You can always contact us in order to:
Update or correct your Personal Information.
Change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us or third parties.
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to SAZ from our servers. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your Personal Information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Nevertheless, upon receiving your request, all Personal Information stored in the databases we actively use for research and daily business activities, and other readily searchable media, will be disabled.