- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Disclosure To Outside Contractors
- CONTACT US WITH PRIVACY-RELATED QUESTIONS
- SAZ COLLECTS TWO KINDS OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails and Newsletters
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Surveys or Contests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Editorial/Interview Requests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails to SAZ
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Cookies
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Log Files
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Tracking and Merging Information From Other Sources
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Information Collected By Third Parties Not Acting On Behalf of SAZ
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY SELLERS
- DISCLOSURE TO LINKED SITES
- OTHER DISCLOSURES
- HOW SAZ HANDLES SECURITY
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTING SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z
HOW SAZ HANDLES SECURITYNext » « Previous
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our donation forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com .
We use industry standard high-grade encryption to store sensitive information in our database. This includes (but is not limited to) passwords, social security numbers, and other sensitive information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, please email us at Survivorship A to Z.