- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Disclosure To Outside Contractors
- CONTACT US WITH PRIVACY-RELATED QUESTIONS
- SAZ COLLECTS TWO KINDS OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails and Newsletters
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Surveys or Contests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Editorial/Interview Requests
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Emails to SAZ
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Cookies
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Log Files
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Tracking and Merging Information From Other Sources
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Information Collected By Third Parties Not Acting On Behalf of SAZ
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY SELLERS
- DISCLOSURE TO LINKED SITES
- OTHER DISCLOSURES
- HOW SAZ HANDLES SECURITY
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTING SURVIVORSHIP A TO Z
PERSONAL INFORMATIONNext » « Previous
You are free to visit and use our Site without providing any personal information. However, SAZ offers services on our site that require registration and/or submission of personal information. Providing SAZ with your personal information is strictly voluntary.
In the event that you make an online donation to help continue our work, we must share your personal information with third party credit card processing companies in order to process your donations.
We use the personal information you provide to customize a Survivorship A to Z Personalized Guide. We also ask if you would like to be updated if a particular article is updated. If you desire, we will send you an email informing you of any change. From time to time we email you to inform you of other changes on our site. If you do you not wish SAZ to contact you, please do provide your e mail address. You are of course free to unsubscribe to any emails that you receive from us.