- What If My Income Or Assets Are Too High To Qualify For Medicaid?
- I Have Medicare. Can I Also Qualify For Medicaid?
- If I Think I Am Eligible For Medicaid, Should I Cancel Any Other Health Insurance I Might Already Have?
- If I Cannot Leave The House, Can I Still Apply?
- If I Have More Income And/Or Assets Than Permitted, Can I Still Apply For Medicaid?
- Can Medicaid Pay For Medical Expenses I Incurred Before Applying?
- How Can I Find Information About The State I Live In?
Medicaid: Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my income or assets are too high to qualify for Medicaid?
- I have Medicare. Can I also qualify for Medicaid?
- If I think I am eligible for Medicaid, should i cancel any other health insurance i might already have?
- If I can't leave the house, can I still apply?
- If I have more income and/or assets than permitted, can I still apply for Medicaid?
- Can Medicaid pay for medical expenses I incurred before applying?
- How do I find out information about the state in which I live?
Get Your Personal Guide