How To Identify Your Ideal Job
Your health condition may have changed the way you see things, including what is important in your work life. Perhaps your old job or career is no longer where you want to be. For instance:
- You may want more personal time.
- You may feel as if you want to do something "important" in your work life.
Your medical condition may give you permission to pursue a different path.
When thinking about what you want to do, consider in addition to your skill-set, mental capacity, education and experience the following subjects, each of which are discussed in other sections of this article:
- The effect of your health condition.
- What job do you really want to do?
- What are the real wages for the job?(Not just the hourly, weekly or monthly gross amount)
- Is this the time to relocate?
- Would you prefer to work from home?
If your ideal job is not obvious, there are government as well as private resources to help you figure it out.