- How Much Does Hospice Care Cost?
- Private Insurance and Hospice Care
- Medicare And Hospice Coverage
- Champus / Tricare And Hospice Coverage
- Medicaid And Hospice Coverage
- Private Pay For Hospice Care
- Low Cost Or Free Hospice Care If Money Is An Issue
- Steps To Take To Convince An Insurance Company To Pay For Hospice Care
How Much Hospice Costs And How To Pay For It
Hospice care is nowhere near as expensive as care in a nursing home or a hospital.
Medicare, Medicaid, private health insurance and other types of health insurance generally cover hospice care. If you have health insurance but it does not pay for hospice care, there are steps to take to try to convince the insurer to pay.
If you have to pay, free hospice care is generally available.