Guidelines For The Safe Handling, Cooking And Storage Of Food
From the minute food arrives home until it's consumed, practice safe handling guidelines.
The guidelines include storage, handling and cooking. As a practical matter, don't handle food without washing your hands thoroughly first.
For information about avoiding infection, in general, click here. For the following specific situations, click on the link:
- Airplanes: How To Avoid Infection While Traveling By Airplane
- Gyms: How To Avoid Infection In The Gym
- Hospitals: How To Avoid Infection & Medical Error
- How To KeepThe Kitchen Clean
- How To Minimize Risk Of Infection In The Home
- How To Avoid Infection From Food When Your Immune System Is Particuarly Weak
- Resource For Additional Food Safety Information