Colorectal Cancer Support Groups
You can find a colorectal support group through any of the following non-for-profit organizations. Keep in mind that support groups meet in person, over the telephone and on-line. It is advisable to attend a few sessions before deciding on which group works best for you.
- Colon Cancer Alliance at www.MyCRCConnection.ning.com
- American Cancer Society
- Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR) www.ACOR.org , click on "Support & Resources"
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Support Community (formerly The Wellness Community and Gilda's Club Worldwide)
- Colon Club: www.ColonClub.com . Click on "Colon Talk"
- Colontown: www.Colontown.org
- National Alliance of State Colorectal Cancer Coalitions
For information about support groups, click here.
To Learn More
More InformationSupport Groups 101