Advantages Of Completing Social Security Forms
Completing the Social Security forms as a worksheet prior to an interview with a Social Security representative:
- Gives you time to review your answers to be sure you don't leave anything out.
- Helps assure you'll answer the questions in the way that is best for your chances of getting approval.
- SSDI claims are not won based on what you say (since proof is needed), but they can be lost that way. Completing the forms:
- Helps keep what you say to the minimum. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something that may later be used to deny your claim.
- Helps keep you from saying something that you may later regret.
- Assures that your version of the situation is in your file. You can give a copy of your worksheet to the representative and tell him or her that you want the worksheet included in your file.
- Speeds the process.
Get Your Personal Guide