How To Look Good Despite The Effects Of A Health Condition
Your outward appearance may change during treatment and/or as your medical condition changes. Most changes from treatment will not be life threatening and will only be temporary. Still, some changes can be painful. Any change can threaten your sense of well-being which can result in feelings of anger or loss. The changes may even have an effect on personal relationships.
Keep in mind that you are not the sum of your body or the changes that may result because of your condition or treatments. However, the old adage, "If you look better, you will feel better" is often true.
For information about how to look good despite specific changes, click on the subject that affects you.
- Skin Changes From:
- Nails: Changes And How To Deal With Them
- Weight Change From Treatment And How To Deal With It (including clothing)
- How To Shop For A Bra After Treatment Or Because Of A Body Change
- Make Up Tips (including for men)
- Hair Loss From Treatment And How To Deal With It
- Oral Hygiene to keep your teeth looking their best and to avoid an infection that can spread throughout your system
- How To Cope With Changes In Body Image